Our Laminating Services Cover a Wide Range of Substrates and Provide the Following Finishing Options:
Standard process for the following applications: Reinforced Edges, Tabs, and Scoring – come with two-sided lamination.
- Lamination sizes: up to 57” wide with bleed, no limit in length.
- Lamination thickness (per side):
- Gloss: 1.5mil, 3mil, 5mil, 10mil, 15mil – standard & super stick
- Matte: 3mil, 5mil, 10mil – not available in super stick
- Flush cut: lamination ends at edge of document
- Edge seal: lamination extends past edge of document
- Corners: square or round
- Special finish: lay flat*, super stick*, one-sided, grommet, score, hole punch, spiral bind, and back easel.
* Lay flat: film is required on most single-sided jobs
* Super stick: film may be required depending on ink coverage, digital printing & other factors.
You supply the artwork digitally or hard copy and we do the rest! Available upon request.
LAMINATION SAMPLE CARD SETS
Available in 1.5Mil, 3Mil, 5Mil, 10Mil, and 15Mil. Upon Request.